Source: Glycine max (L.) Merri.
Origin of raw materials: China
Used part: bean peel
Appearance: dark purple powder
Specification: Anthocyanins: 5%, 10%, 15%, 25% by UV
Anthocyanin: 7%, 15%, 22%, 36 % by HPLC
Black beans, also known as black adzuki beans, horse fodder soybeans, black soybeans, etc., are black seeds of soybean legumes. Such beans are rich in nutrients such as proteins, fats, amino acids, isoflavones, polysaccharides, pigments and other active substances.
Black Bean Peel ExtractBlack bean peel extracts are based on the seed coats of Glycine max (L.) Merri. and refined by special technology. The main component is cyanidin-3-glucoside. Anthocyanin in Glycine max (L.) Merri. is a powerful antioxidant extracted from black bean peel. The natural pigment extracted from the black bean peel is called "black bean red pigment" (referred to as "black bean red" and also known as anthocyanin in Glycine max (L.) Merri.).
The black bean peel is aubergine powder easily soluble in water and ethanol. It appears pinkish in a slightly acidic solution, aubergine in a neutral solution, and dark blue in a slightly alkaline solution.
1. Black bean peel extracts have resistance to oxidation and aging;
2. Black bean peel extracts can reduce the oxidase activity;
3. Black bean peel extracts can inhibit cholesterol absorption and reduce the content of low density lipoprotein cholesterol;
4. Black bean peel extracts have multiple functions, such as anti-mutation, anti-tumor, anti-allergy, and protection of gastric mucosa; and
5. Black bean peel extracts can improve the body's absorption of iron elements, and ingestion of black beans with black bean peel can improve the symptoms of anemia.
Packaging and shipping:
25 kg export-grade cardboard barrels as outer package; double-layer food-grade plastic bag as inner package
Shipped by air, by sea and by express.