Source: Vaccinium myrtillus L
Origin of raw materials: Northern Europe
Used part: fruit
Appearance: dark purple powder
Specifications: Anthocyanidins: 5%, 10%, 15%, 25% by UV
Anthocyanins: 7%, 15%, 22%, 36 %% by HPLC
Bilberry extract,CAS: 84082-34-8, rich in a variety of nutrients, such as protein, fat, minerals, vitamins and a large number of biologically active substances, including anthocyanins, flavonoids, polyphenols, they can be processed into nutritious The bilberry food is good for health. Bilberry contains various high-content flavonoids, such as anthocyanins, flavanols, procyanidins and quercetin, which are the main active ingredients of this plant. It can be used to soften blood vessels, eliminate eye fatigue, and improve vision; delay brain aging; enhance heart function; anti-cancer. It has a therapeutic effect on capillary immune diseases caused by diabetes. The anthocyanins in Bilberry extract(CAS: 84082-34-8) play an important role in promoting the resynthesis of the pigment rhodopsin, thereby enhancing people's vision.
In modern society, televisions, cars, and computers are widely available. Work pressure and life pressure are also increasing, so there are more and more cases of eye fatigue and eye diseases. Taking 3 tablets of Bilberry extract(CAS: 84082-34-8) a day can achieve the purpose of eye protection. Bilberry extract(CAS: 84082-34-8) is a natural anti-aging nutritional supplement. Studies have proved that it is the most effective antioxidant found so far. The antioxidant properties of Bilberry extract(CAS: 84082-34-8) are fifty times that of vitamin E and one hundred times that of vitamin C. It has 100% human bioavailability, and it can be detected in the blood 20 minutes after taking it. It can effectively prevent a variety of free radical-related diseases, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis, aging and diabetes.
1. Antioxidant effect: bilberry extract is a natural water-soluble free radical scavenger. Its antioxidant activity is 20 times that of VC and 50 times that of VE. Bilberry extract has the ability to resist lipid peroxidation, reduce activity, and scavenge superoxide anion free radicals and hydroxyl free radicals. Bilberry extract has a strong antioxidant ability.
2. Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects: bilberry extract can effectively inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria. Studies have shown that bilberry extract has an inhibitory effect on the growth of Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Vibrio parahaemolyticus. Adding proper concentration of bilberry extract to fermented milk can effectively promote the growth of beneficial bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus in vitro.
3. Protect eyesight: bilberry extract can be used to prevent blindness, glaucoma, cataracts, retinal hemorrhage, improve myopia, treat macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinitis pigmentosa and night blindness. In a high oxygen environment, the retina is susceptible to oxidative damage under long-term visible light. Bilberry extract contains a variety of biologically active ingredients that can protect eyesight.
4. Tumor inhibition: The anti-cancer effect of bilberry extract has been confirmed in a variety of cell line systems. Bilberry extract can increase the expression level of the key apoptotic protein Caspase-3 in HCT116, thereby significantly inhibiting the expression of NF-kB protein, thereby inducing apoptosis of HCT116 tumor cells and further inhibiting their apoptosis.
5. Cerebrovascular: bilberry extract can be used to strengthen cerebrovascular, prevent cerebrovascular diseases, strengthen myocardial blood vessels, strengthen coronary arteries, strengthen renal blood vessels, and prevent glomerular capillaries from rupturing leading to hematuria, urethritis and cystitis. Strengthen veins, prevent varicose veins, prevent and treat ulcers, prevent atherosclerosis and prevent thrombosis.6. Capillary: bilberry extract can increase the flexibility of capillaries, promote blood vessel dilation and maintain flexibility, and prevent blood vessel rupture. Bilberry extract can not only strengthen the capillaries of the eyes, but also strengthen the capillaries of other organs and tissues of the body to prevent vascular diseases in various organs.
In addition, bilberry extract can also be used to prevent cardiovascular disease, inhibit obesity, reduce diabetes and prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis.
Bilberry is native to Europe. Such berry is different from North American and Chinese blueberries. Bilberry is often confused with blueberry. In fact, both are of the same family and genus but of different species. Besides, there are many differences in terms of plant and fruit morphology. Bilberry has smaller fruit than blueberry, but has richer flavor; its fruit color is darker than blueberry and appear dark purple; blueberry pulp is green, while bilberry pulp is red or purple. The fruit of blueberry is clustered, while that of bilberry is often solitary or opposite and its fruit is soft and juicy. After being damaged, the active ingredient anthocyanin will be degraded to produce anthocyanidin.
Bilberry is native to Europe and North Africa. It grows in humid regions and is cultivated in Central and Eastern Europe. It is reproduced by seeds. Its growth environment often has acidic and barren soil. It is mostly seen in woodlands and wild heathlands and typically distributed as wild shrubs in Europe, Russia, northern Asia and North America (USA and Canada) and the Alps at an altitude of 1,500-2,000 m. It is more widely distributed in Northern Europe. It is also distributed in open pine forests in Scandinavia or in arid places, with an altitude up to 1,700 m.
Bilberry is rich in anthocyanidins in which the pigment substances generally include cyanidin-2-glucoside, cyanidin-3-xyloside, cyanidin-3-galactoside, cyanidin-2-rhamnoside, delphinium-3-rhamnoside, delphinium-5-glucoside, 3-O-acyl proanthocyanidin, malvidin-3, 5-diglycoside, 3,3-di-acyl proanthocyanidin, etc.
1. Bilberry extract can be used to protect eyesight, prevent blindness, glaucoma, cataracts and retinal bleeding, and improve myopia, macular degeneration, disbetic retinopthy, retinitis pigmentosa, and night blindness.
2. Bilberry extract can be used to strengthen cerebrovascular, prevent cerebrovascular diseases, reinforce myocardial blood vessels, coronary arteries and renal blood vessels, prevent rupture of glomerular capillaries and the resulting hematuria, urethritis and cystitis. It can also strengthen venous blood vessels, prevent varicose veins, prevent and control ulcers. Besides, it can prevent arteriosclerosis and the formation of blood clots.
3. The standard dose of bilberry should be based on its anthocyanidin content. The widely adopted drug standard in Europe is based on the anthocyanidin content of 25%. It is recommended to take 80-160 mg of bilberry extract powder per day to improve eye health. 160-240 mg of bilberry extract can treat eye diseases.