Source: olive leaf
Origin of raw materials: Southeast China
Molecular formula: C8H10O3
Molecular weight: 154.1632
Appearance: brown liquid
Specification: 50% HPLC
As a symbol of peace, stability and abundance, the olive tree has provided food and shelter for human beings as early as the beginning of human history. It is generally believed that it originated on the Mediterranean coast more than 5,000 years ago and it was first brought to the United States in the 15th century. There are signs that drinking tea with olive leaves is a traditional method in the Middle East that has been adopted for hundreds of years to treat discomforts such as cough, sore throat, cystitis and fever. Moreover, olive leaf ointment is used to treat boils, rashes, warts and other skin diseases.
Hydroxytyrosol is used as an active ingredient from olive leaf extract for cosmetics.
The olive leaf typically contains components such as secoiridoid and secoiridoid glycoside, flavone and glycoside, biflavone and glycoside, and low-molecular tannins, in which secoiridoid is the main active ingredient.
The main ingredients in olive leaf extract are bitter substances of iridoid. Oleuropein and Hydroxytyrosol have the highest activity.
1. Hydroxytyrosol is used in beauty products and healthcare products. It can effectively enhance skin elasticity and moisturization and has the anti-wrinkle and anti-aging effects.
2. Hydroxytyrosol helps the body to absorb minerals, without calcium supplement. Natural absorption is possible. It can maintain bone density and reduce bone looseness, while improving the function of the endocrine system, promoting metabolism and wound healing. Besides, it can eliminate free radicals in the body and restore the health of the organs. It can prevent brain failure, delay aging and maintain youthful vitality.
3. Hydroxytyrosol can prevent lung cancer, breast cancer, uterine cancer and prostate cancer, etc. It can promote the recovery from cancers in later period and improve the effect of chemotherapy.
4. Hydroxytyrosol can prevent and treat various diseases caused by smoking.
5. Hydroxytyrosol has wonderful effects on the prevention and treatment of arteriosclerosis, hypertension, heart disease and cerebral hemorrhage and is superior to similar drugs.
6. Hydroxytyrosol is used as a natural antibacterial, antiviral and fungicidal product for agricultural and pest control applications.
Packaging and shipping:
25 kg export-grade cardboard barrels as outer package; double-layer food-grade plastic bag as inner package
Shipped by air, by sea and by express.