Source: Rice Bran Ceramide
Molecular formula: C34H66NO3R
Molecular weight: 536.89
Mesh: 60 mesh
Origin of raw materials: China
Appearance: off-white loose powder
Specifications: 5%, 10% HPLC
Rice bran ceramide is a brown extract from rice bran or rice germ that acts as an immune and inflammatory response. Ceramide contains large amounts of sphingolipids, which are potent antigens and immunogens. The rice bran ceramide corrects skin texture by reducing the appearance of dark spots, freckles and hyperpigmentation.
- Skin moisturization: Ceramide is contained in the skin and plays an important role in maintaining the skin's barrier function and internal balance.
- Anti-aging: Ceramide also increases the skin's anti-allergic effect, inhibits free radical attack and increases the inhibition of elastase, collagenase and tyrosinase. This demonstrates the efficacy of ceramides in slowing skin aging and preventing skin stress.
- Repair and restore dry and damaged skin: lack of ceramides is thought to be the cause of wrinkles and dry skin.
- Whitening effect: A study conducted on melanogenesis using in vitro cultured B16 melanoma cells showed that ceramides produced more whitening effects than ascorbic acid, arbutin and ellagic acid.
- Water retention effect: Ceramides are absorbed by the digestive system and transported to the stratum corneum through the bloodstream, thereby improving the skin's barrier and water retention function.
The rice bran ceramide contains large amounts of sphingolipids, which are potent antigens and immunogens. rice bran ceramide is contained in the skin and plays an important role in maintaining the barrier function of the skin and homeostasis in the body. Rice bran ceramide was found to be reduced in atopic dermatitis, dry skin and in the stratum corneum (the outermost layer of the skin) of the elderly. Therefore, lack of ceramides is thought to be the cause of wrinkles and dry skin.
25 kg export-grade cardboard barrels as an outer package; double-layer food-grade plastic bag as inner package
Shipped by air, by sea, and by express.
Rice bran is the remaining material after rice is peeled. Research results and data at home and abroad show that rice bran is rich in various nutrients and physiological active substances. The edible rice bran is effectively developed in developed countries. By extracting fermented rice bran, ceramide, ferulic acid, fatty alkanol, phytic acid and other substances can be obtained.