Source: Lepidium meyenii Walp (Maca)
Origin of raw materials: Yunnan
Appearance: brownish yellow powder
Specification: 4:1 macamide and maceaene, 0.6%
Maca (scientific name: Lepidium meyenii Walp.) is a cruciferous plant native to the Andes in South America. The leaves are oval. The rhizomes look like small round radishes and are edible. Maca is a pure natural food and rich in nutrients. It is well-known as "Ginseng in South America". The hypocotyls of maca may be golden, yellowish, red, purple, blue, black, or green. Yellowish roots are the most common and have the best shape and taste. Maca is rich in high-potency nutrients and has the nourishing effect on the body.
Maca is native to high-altitude mountains, suitable for growth in lands with high altitudes, low latitudes, large temperature difference between day and night, slightly acidic sandy soil, and sunny land. It distributed in the Andes in South America, planted in central and southern Peru, and Yunnan and Xinjiang in China and other regions. A large area of lands is suitable for its growth.
Composition: maceaene, macamide, glucosinolates, etc.
1. Fatigue resistance and enhancement of energy and physical strength: amino acids, zinc, taurine and other ingredients in maca can resist fatigue significantly.
2. Improvement of sexual function and increase in the number of sperms and the sperm vitality: Such unique bioactive substances as maceaene and macamide are conducive to the erectile function and increase the number and activity of sperms.
3. Endocrine system regulation and hormones balancing: various alkaloids in maca act on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland to regulate the functions of the adrenal gland, pancreas, and testicles and balanced the hormone level.
4. Kidney reinforcing, anti-impotence effect and resistance to sexual dysfunction: It represents a new-generation technology for ejaculation delay. It is the pure plant-based extract. As a miraculous medicinal plant, maca is a natural Viagra.
1. Endocrine regulation and resistance to menopausal syndromes: many alkaloids in maca can regulate the functions of the adrenal glands, pancreas and ovaries, balance the hormone levels in the body. Taurine and protein in maca can regulate and restore physiological functions, improve vital energy and blood, and relieve menopause symptoms.
2. Immune function improvement and resistance to fatigue and anemia: maca contains a high amount of iron, protein, amino acids, mineral zinc and other substances, which are helpful in improve the immune system, the body's resistance to diseases and the symptoms of anemia, and in resisting fatigue.
Packaging and shipping:
25 kg export-grade cardboard barrels as outer package; double-layer food-grade plastic bag as inner package
Shipped by air, by sea and by express.