Source: eurycoma longifolia
Origin of raw materials: tropical virgin forests near the equator in Southeast Asia
Appearance: light brown yellow powder
Specification: eurycomanone 5% HPLC
Eurycoma longifolia is a kind of evergreen tree growing with a height of 4-6 m and a maximum height of 18 m. Its trunk is unbranched. It is dioecious. The leaves are nearly leathery, with odd-pinnate compound leaves, spirally arranged at the top of the trunk. Its leave is 20-40 cm long. The base of its petiole swells, and the leaf marks are obvious after shedding. It has 5-15 pairs of leaflets, which are opposite, obovate or lanceolate, sessile or subsessile. It has panicles axillary and small flowers; each flower has 5 separated petals. Its drupe is oval or circular, with a length of 1-3 cm and a width of 0.5-1.2 cm; such drupe is green and turns red to black after being mature, with very bitter taste. Its roots are not bifurcated and can reach a depth of up to 2 m. It flowers from June to July and fruits from August to September.
The whole plant of eurycoma longifolia can be used as medicine, but its medicinal part is mainly from the roots. It has been used as a traditional folk medicine and tonic in in Southeast Asia for hundreds of years, as a single herb and an important compound in prescriptions. So far, primary plants used as medicinal eurycoma longifolia include E. longifolia, E. longifolia subsp. eglandulosa, Entomophthora apiculata, Polyathia bullata, etc., which are different in terms of form. Although there is some similar efficacy, the most commonly used and recognized is E. longifolia.
Composition: The chemical components isolated from the leaves, stems and roots of eurycoma longifolia are mainly diterpenes and canthin-6-one alkaloids with quassinoid skeleton, such as Eurycomaoside, eurycolactone, eurycomalactone, eurycomanone and pasakbumin-B. In addition, it also contains biphenyl lignin and squalene derivatives.
1. Quissinoid extracted from eurycoma longifolia has the antipyretic and thermolysis effect, which is better than aspirin.
2. Eurycoma longifolia can play a role in eliminating fatigue. In addition, for women, when the secretion of male hormones is reduced, women will feel fatigue, lose their strength and reduce sexual desire. However, eurycoma longifolia can promote the secretion of androgens and therefore eliminate fatigue and enhance physical strength.
3. Testosterone is the hormone required for male sexual function. Eurycoma longifolia can increase the production of testosterone, promote the secretion of testosterone, enhance sexual function, and play an aphrodisiac role.
4. Eurycoma longifolia contains a kind of antioxidant enzyme that can resist the chain reaction of free radicals that are harmful to the human body, improve immunity and health, and eliminate fatigue.
5. Eurycoma longifolia contains some anti-cancer and anti-AIDS chemical compositions, wherein β-carbolines have excellent effect on breast and lung cancers.
Packaging and shipping:
25 kg export-grade cardboard barrels as outer package; double-layer food-grade plastic bag as inner package
Shipped by air, by sea and by express.