Source: Radix Quinquefolii
Origin of raw materials: United States or Canada
Used part: roots
Appearance: light yellow to off-white powder
Specification: 10% -80% HPLC
Radix quinquefolii (scientific name: Panax quinquefolius) is a perennial herb (Araliaceae, Panax) and also called American ginseng, panacis quinquefolii radix, and panax quinquefolium. It is native to Greater Quebec in Canada and Wisconsin in the United States and is also grown in Huairou of Beijing, and Changbai Mountain in China. Ginseng from Canada is called Radix quinquefolii, while that from the United States is called American ginseng.
Radix quinquefolii is an advanced healthcare supplement for men, women and children. It can benefit qi and nourish blood, yin and kidney. It can also benefit the spleen and nourish the stomach, delay aging, and nourish the skin. Modern medical research proves that it has multiple effects, such as anti-fatigue, anti-aging, anti-shock, improving thinking and memory and regulating endocrine, enhancing human immunity and improving cardiovascular function.
1. The saponin in radix quinquefolii can effectively strengthen the central nervous system, achieve meditation and calmness, eliminate fatigue, and enhance memory. It can be used for improving many symptoms such as insomnia, irritability, memory loss and dementia.
2. Frequent ingestion of radix quinquefolii can prevent arrhythmia, myocardial ischemia, myocardial oxidation, and strengthen myocardial contractility. Symptoms of coronary heart disease patients are deficiency of qi and yin, palpitation and shortness of breath. Radix quinquefolii can be taken for a long period with significant effects. Moreover, it can regulate blood pressure, effectively reduce temporary and persistent blood pressure, and help recovery from hypertension, arrhythmia, coronary heart disease, acute myocardial infarction, and cerebral thrombosis.
3. Radix quinquefolii, as the first choice for supplementing qi, can promote serum protein synthesis, bone marrow protein synthesis and organ protein synthesis, improve the body's immunity, inhibit the growth of cancer cells, and effectively resist cancers.
4. Prolonged ingestion of radix quinquefolii can reduce blood coagulability, inhibit platelet aggregation, resist atherosclerosis, promote red blood cell growth, and increase hemoglobin.
5. Radix quinquefolii can reduce blood sugar, regulate insulin secretion, promote glucose metabolism and fat metabolism, and has a certain supporting effect on the treatment of diabetes.
Packaging and shipping:
25 kg export-grade cardboard barrels as outer package; double-layer food-grade plastic bag as inner package
Shipped by air, by sea and by express.