Plant source: vaccinium macrocarponl.
Origin: North America
Appearance: aubergine fine powder
Specification: 95% PAC UV
Cranberry, also known as cranberry, is an evergreen shrub dwarf vine plant in the vacinium macrocarpon. It looks like a crane as a whole. Its flowers are like crane heads and beaks, so it is called "craneberry". Its fruit is an oval-shaped berry with a length of 2-5 cm and the fruit color will change from white to dark red. It has a taste of slightly sour and sweet. Cranberry has excellent cold resistance. Typically, it grows in the acidic peat soil in the cool zone of the northern hemisphere. A large number of craneberries are planted in North America. They are generally distributed in Changbai Mountain and Xing'anling Mountains in northeast China.
Cranberry, grape, and blueberry are also known as the three major fruits in North America. Cranberry is a traditional healthcare food in North America. In the past 20 years, a series of scientific studies have confirmed its multiple healthcare effects.
1. Cranberry extract is rich in antioxidant polyphenols, which can improve the urinary system and prevent urinary tract infections; soften capillaries, eliminate eye fatigue, improve vision; delay cerebral aging; treat capillary immune diseases caused by diabetes; enhance the heart function and oral environment, and resist cancers.
2. Cranberry extract can improve atherosclerosis, restore the arterial elasticity, prevent multiple arterial blood flow from cardiovascular disease, and have significant improvements. Cranberry is rich in Vitamin C, iron, antioxidants and procyanidine, which can prevent cell damage, while maintaining the health and vitality of cells and making the skin soft and ruddy.
● Helps support a healthy urinary tract
● Provides gastric and cardiovascular support
● Supports oral health
● Provides immune support and antioxidant benefits
● Unique A-type proanthocyanidins
● Anthocyanins, such as anthocyanin-3-arabinoside, anthocyanin-3-galactoside, anthocyanin-3-glucoside
● Organic acids, such as quinic acid, citric acid, ellagic acid, malic acid
Cranberry is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, anthocyanidins, hippuric acid, catechin, vacciniin, etc.
● Responsible sourcing
● Identity confirmation
● Guaranteed effectiveness
● Made from high quality raw materials
25 kg export-grade cardboard barrels as outer package; double-layer food-grade plastic bag as inner package
Shipped by air, by sea and by express.
Youbio is a manufacturer of cranberry extract. Whether you're seeking quotations, samples, or sample tests, we have you covered.
Quality: We are committed to delivering high-quality cranberry extract that meets industry standards.Our team can providing you with all the necessary information, including COA (Certificate of Analysis), MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets), and detailed product specifications and technical sheets.
Pricing: We offer competitive pricing for our cranberry extract. Our prices are based on quantity. Please contact us directly to discuss pricing and your specific requirements.
MOQ: Depending on your requirements, we can discuss the MOQ that suits your production capacity and demand.
We are ready to work closely with you to meet your specific requirements. Whether you need technical assistance, documentation, or guidance, we are here to help. Contact us today to discuss your cranberry extract needs, and our dedicated team will be delighted to assist you.